- California Gold Nutrition Organic Spirulina
- Green Superfood • Suitable for Vegans
- USDA Organic • USP Verified • Certified by Oregon Tilth
- Sourced From Blue-Green Algae Industry Leader Parry Nutraceuticals
- A Great Source of Phytonutrients such as Phycocyanin & Chlorophyll*
- Naturally Occurring Antioxidants such as the Carotenoids Beta-Carotene & Zeaxanthin*
- Formulated to Contain: No Gluten, No GMOs, No Soy
- Produced in a 3rd Party Audited cGMP Registered (Certified) Facility
- 100% Gold Guarantee
Spirulina is one of the most nutritious and concentrated food sources in the world. Organic Spirulina tablets are an easy way to consume this nutrient rich Blue-Green algae superfood.
California Gold Nutrition Organic Spirulina is sourced from Blue-Green Algae Industry Leader Parry Nutraceuticals and meets or exceeds all qualitative and quantitative Quality Control specifications.
Parry Organic Spirulina (Arthrospira platensis)
This product is not manufactured with milk, eggs, fish, crustacean shellfish, tree nuts, peanuts, wheat, soy or gluten. Produced in a third-party, audited, and registered cGMP compliant facility that may process other products that contain these allergens or ingredients.
Take 3 tablets daily, with or without food. Best when taken as directed by a qualified healthcare professional.
Keep out of reach of children. Pregnant or lactating women, the chronically ill, elderly, individuals under the age of 18, those taking prescription medications (e.g., blood thinners) as well as those with a physician-diagnosed medical condition should consult with a physician, pharmacist, naturopath or other qualified healthcare professional prior to taking dietary supplements.
Sealed for your protection. Do not use if seal is missing or broken. Best stored at controlled room temperature 20°C to 25°C (68°F to 77°F). Improper storage conditions, such as extended exposure to direct sunlight, high heat & humidity can cause product degradation over time.
|Serving Size: 3 Tablets|
|Servings Per Container: 20|
|Amount Per Serving||%Daily Value|
|Organic Spirulina (Arthrospira platensis)||1.5 g||†|
|Total Carotenoids||5 mg||†|
|* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.|
† Daily Value not established.