- d'Alba Piedmont
- Allure from Basic
IngredientsWater, dipropylene glycol, neopentyl glycol diheptanoate, 1,2-hexanediol, niacinamide, sorbitol, hydroxyethyl urea, persea gratissima (avocado) oil, salvia hispanica seed extract, ocimum basilicum (basil) flower/leaf/stem extract, betaine, avena sativa (oat) kernel extract, butylene glycol, tuber magnatum extract, glycerin, fragrance, helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil, tocopheryl acetate, disodium edta, dipotassium glycyrrhizate, adenosine, sodium palmitoyl proline, bifida ferment lysate, nymphaea alba flower extract, sodium hyaluronate, alcohol, glycine soja (soybean) oil, veronica officinalis extract, primula veris extract, mentha piperita (peppermint) leaf extract, melissa officinalis leaf extract, malva sylvestris (mallow) extract, alchemilla vulgaris extract, achillea millefolium extract, saussurea involucrata extract, panax ginseng root extract, nelumbo nucifera flower extract, morus alba bark extract, lilium candidum flower extract, leontopodium alpinum extract, houttuynia cordata extract, freesia refracta extract, carbomer, bellis perennis (daisy) flower extract, arginine, potassium sorbate, bixa orellana seed extract, sodium hydroxide, tocopherol.
Suggested UseShake a bottle 3~5 times for blending after washing up, lift up the head a little and keep the eyes closed, spray proper amount (4~5 times) 10~20cm away from the face, pat the skin gently to absorb.
- Stop using if any of the following symptoms appear and consult a doctor if they persist.
1) Redness, swelling, itchiness, irritation, rash, etc.
2) Any of the above symptoms when exposed to direct sunlight.
- Do not use on wounds or other infected areas.
- Handling and storage.
1) Always replace cap after use.
2) Keep out of reach of children.
3) Keep out of extreme heat, cold and direct sunlight.