- 3X More Omega-3 Than Regular Fish Oil§
- Concentrated Fish Oil
- Ultra-Purified and Concentrated
- Dietary Supplement
- IFOS - 5 Star Rated for Purity & Potency
Powerful Benefits with Fewer Pills
- Ranked #1 Best Value out of 54 Top Omega-3 brands by Labdoor.com (2016, 2017, 2018)
- Third-party Quality Tested & Certified by IFOS and Labdoor.com
- Enteric Coated to Reduce Aftertaste
- Triple Strength - 900 mg Omega-3 per Pill
- Supports Healthy Heart, Joints, and Brain.
§Triple Strength Omega-3 has 900 mg Omega-3 vs. Regular Fish Oil have 900 mg Omega-3.
Gelatin capsule, glycerin, purified water, plant-based enteric coating (alginate, stearic acid), mixed tocopherols.
Source: Sustainably sourced fish oil from anchovy, sardine, mackerel (Peru/Chile). Purified and concentrated in Norway. Encapsulated, tested, and packaged in USA.
Allergy information: If you are allergic to fish, you should not take this product or other fish oil supplements.
Does not contain: Dairy, eggs, corn, shellfish, tree nuts, peanuts, wheat/gluten, soy protein, sugar, GMO, yeast, Chinese ingredients, artificial colors or flavors.
Best if consumed with a meal. Take 1-2 capsules daily. Do not take more than 4 capsules per day unless recommended by a doctor.
If you are pregnant, nursing or using a blood thinner, talk to your doctor before use. Keep out of reach of children. Store at room temperature.
|Serving Size: 1 Capsule|
|Amount Per Serving||%DV‡|
|Calories from Fat||15|
|Total Fat||1.5 g||2%**|
|Fish Oil Concentrated (75% Omega-3)||1200 mg||‡|
|Total Omega-3†||900 mg||‡|
|EPA Omega-3 (Eicosapentaenoic Acid)||480 mg||‡|
|DHA Omega-3 (Docosahexaenoic Acid)||360 mg||‡|
|DPA Omega-3 (Docosapentaenoic Acid)||24 mg||‡|
|Other Omega-3||36 mg||‡|
|**Percent Daily Value Based on a 2,000 calorie diet.|
‡Daily value not established.
†Reported as ethyl esters.