- USDA Organic
- CTEO Chemotyped Essential Oils
- Certified Organic by EcoCert ICO
We harness the active properties of organic plants as essential oils for health and wellness. Each lot is GC/MS (gas chromatography, mass spectrometry) tested and chemotyped for purity.
- No GMOs.
- No Synthetics.
- No Additives.
- No Adulterants.
- No Animal Testing.
Botanical Part: Flowering tops
Extraction: Steam distilled
Aromatic Profile: Fresh, herbaceous, floral
- Aromatic Family: Monoterpenol, Ester
- Aromatic Constituents: Linalol (Linalool), Linalyl acetate
- Direct Inhalation: Yes
- Diffusion: Yes, 3-15 drops
- Topical: Neat or dilute with plant oils.
Ingredients100% lavender* lavandula angustifolia.
WarningsStorage: To preserve the quality of your organic essential oils, store in a cool, dark place.
Keep out of reach of children. Avoid contact with eyes and mucous membranes. Do not use while pregnant or breastfeeding. If irritation occurs, discontinue use. To remove essential oil, use plant oil (olive). Do not use water.